VisionWorks practical and effective Schemes of Work implement a holistic approach to student wellbeing and personal development.
Teachers and schools who have used VisionWorks Schemes of Work report significant improvement in emotional wellbeing, behaviour and attendance.
We use Daniel Goleman’s 5 domains of Emotional Intelligence to underpin the schemes of work. These are
- Social skills
Armed with these skills, research tells us, our chances of being successful and happy in life are infinitely greater than without them.
Positive mental health for young people
Self-esteem, empathy, good communication skills and perseverance in order to achieve goals: doesn’t every child deserve to learn these skills?
Without them pupils struggle in the classroom. With them, good mental health and success in life are likely.
Develop a whole school approach to social and emotional wellbeing with VisionWorks resources and transform your classrooms.
Our ready-to-use, complete Schemes of Work shape the school in so many ways. They:
- Are written by teachers for teachers
- Increase self-confidence, empathy, perseverance and resilience
- Promote independent learning
- Improve relationships across the board
- Influence the ethos of the school
- Contribute significantly to moving schools from ‘good’ to ‘outstanding’.