Women’s Vital Health Retreat
With Sue Allen and other therapists
Why join us?
- be nurtured, supported and inspired in the company of others
- discover ways to cope with emotional stresses, hormonal imbalances and unhealthy habits
- benefit from the wisdom of leading therapists
- take time for yourself
At any stage of a woman’s life, emotional stresses and hormonal imbalances can play havoc with our ability to deal with the challenges we face. And we can all develop unhealthy habits in our thoughts and our lifestyles that directly impact our health and general well-being. Discover how you can take responsibility for yourself and make profound changes to live the life you love, in harmony with the people you love.
NHS Employees and BAME price (£495 3 places available) For more information and to book at this price please get in touch. Call 01249 409001 or email if you want to speak to someone.
What’s on offer?
- give yourself the space and support your physical body needs to rest, detox and rejuvenate
- juicing, blending, meditation, yoga and optional therapies (massage, colonics, EFT, reflexology and personal coaching)
- a powerful mix of cleansing and self-enquiry
- interactive talks on women’s hormonal health and the gut-brain connection
- a chance to let your hair down and connect in a spirit of sisterhood
- practical ways to reset your own harmony and balance in body and mind
- tools you can take home to maintain that harmony
All in a large, rural residential venue with modern facilities. Find out more about the venue here www.cottagesatblackadonfarm.co.uk
9.00 – Ginger shot
9.45 – Breakfast juice
1.15 – Lunch juice
15.45 – Afternoon Juice
18.45 warming broth
Bedtime herbal tea