VisionWorks for Life offers a structured, consistent model of learning that can be easily facilitated, and that presents the key teachings of Psychology of Vision in simple-to-digest, incremental 3-hour modules.
Discover practical ways to inspire your friends, your family and yourself. Gain an all-inclusive knowledge of the map of human evolution that is the Psychology of Vision model.
The Steps to Leadership course is a gift to facilitate. To experience the miraculous changes that transform the students as they progress thru this inspirational course, is one of the best life experiences I’ve had.
– Victoria Dickenson
This product is designed for teaching in small groups. It provides:
- A step by step guide to leadership and vision
- Brilliant clear explanations of the basic principles of the Psychology of Vision model with exercises, guided visualisations, goal setting, discussion points and videos
- Coaching on the secrets of successful group facilitation
- Module by module teaching notes
- Guidance on witnessing and understanding process
Your participants will benefit by:
- 10 days credit towards the Psychology of Vision 100-Day programme
- A flexible structured alternative to workshops for understanding the Psychology of Vision model
- Participating in a creative and healing environment
- Discovering practical tools to transform their lives
- Compiling a lifelong personal dossier and reference manual of their steps to leadership
We offer two different ways to participate in this course
- Physical Group – Meet Up and Use Workbooks
The course consists of 27 three-hour modules and 3 workshops.
- Online Group – Group Meets Up over the Internet and Uses an Online Course
This course (eSteps to Leadership) is currently available as Level I (Modules 1 to 10 – The Conscious Mind).
Level II (Modules 11 – 20 The Subconscious Mind) and Level III (Modules 21 – 30 The Unconscious Mind) will be available later in the year.
Level I consists of 10 three-hour modules. Each module is divided into a pre-learning and live online section.
Note: eSTL may not work on mobile devices such as tablets and phones which do not support Flash.
Whichever you method you choose, they both cover:
The conscious, subconscious and unconscious aspects of our minds
- The conscious, subconscious and unconscious aspects of our minds
- The Triangle, Iceberg and other models used in workshops
- All the answers to questions you always wanted to know – but never had time to ask
When you purchase Steps to Leadership you receive:
- A spiral bound Facilitators Handbook giving teaching tips, extensive notes on personal and group process, and includes full Teaching Notes with annotations on each module
- Participant’s Workbooks in 3 volumes– clear explanations and exercises
- Facilitators Handbook giving teaching tips, extensive notes on personal and group process, and includes full Teaching Notes with annotations on each module – downloadable from the website
- Full access to the online course which you can manage yourself
For both Steps and eSteps to Leadership you will also receive:
- Access to Videos available via the website which accompany 14 modules
- A license to teach the programme once which is valid for 3 years
- 2 free Facilitator only online workshops
- Your credit for 10 days towards the 100-day Psychology of Vision programme when you complete teaching the course to a group (maximum 20 days – 10 when you take the programme and 10 when you facilitate it)
- Access to a Facilitators’ Steps to Leadership part of the www.visionworksforlife.com website for updates, support, teaching tips and advice, promotion and leaflet copy and templates
- Listing as a Steps to Leadership facilitator on the website
- Discounts on some workshops in the UK
- VisionWorks for Life office support and Graduation Certificates for all your participants