“The whole group-energy and to meet all those lovely people was touching for me”.
- How well do you cope with juggling work, home, family AND looking after yourself? Does it ever get on top of you?
- Is it time for a de-tox, an emotional de-clutter and de-stress so you can find a more peaceful state of mind and body that really lasts beyond the good resolutions?
- Would you like to be nurtured, supported and inspired in the company of other women?
At any stage of a woman’s life, emotional stresses and hormonal imbalances can play havoc with our ability to deal with the challenges. And we all can develop unhealthy habits in our thoughts and our lifestyles that directly impact our health and general wellbeing.
Discover how we can take responsibility for ourselves and make profound positive changes to live the life we love.
This residential retreat at Lady ‘s Walk House in beautiful rural Wiltshire offers:
- Four days of physical de-tox and exercise
- Daily sessions exploring the psycho-dynamics of health
- A chance to let your hair down and connect in a spirit of sisterhood
- A powerful mix of cleansing and self-enquiry
- Practical ways to reset your own harmony and balance in body and in mind
- Tools to help yourself maintain that harmony
Join these expert and experienced therapists who will facilitate you to explore issues and find your personal path to vital health.
You will experience many aspects of emotional, mental and physical wellbeing under the watchful eye of Sue Allen, a renowned international Life Coach, Patricia Campbell-Parker, a driving force in the world of juicing and nutrition, Alicky Gravell, a well respected therapist in reflexology, shiatsu and EFT and Mairi Taylor, a Womens Wellness Coach and Amanda Spring, an expert in colonic hydrotherapy..
£100 deposit secures your workshop place. Price includes, tuition, juicing, yoga and group therapies. Does not include individual therapies or accommodation (see below for accommodation choices).
09:00 – Ginger Shot
09:45 – Breakfast Juice
1:15 – Lunch Juice
15:45 – Afternoon Juice
18:45 – Evening Juice
Bedtime Herbal Teas
Key elements of the retreat are: Mind/Body dynamics, yoga, meditation, group EFT, gut healthy cooking demo, optional therapies including bodywork, reflexology, aroma touch massage, colonic hydrotherapy and a Goddess Feast! For a daily schedule (subject to change) click here.
Your accommodation choices:
Bedroom 1. Master room, double with en-suite – £65 per person night; single supplement £100
Bedroom 2. A triple. £45 per person per night; no single booking allowed
Bedroom 3. A twin. £50 per person per night; single supplement £80
Bedroom 4. A double. £55 per person per night; single supplement £85
Bedroom 5. A double with en suite. £60 per person per night; single supplement £95
Bedroom 6. A twin. £50 per person per night; single supplement £80
Bedroom 7. A triple. £40 per person per night; no single booking allowed
Bedroom 8. A double. £45 per person per night; single supplement £75
Bedroom 9. Dormitory with 5 singles. £40 per person per night; no single booking allowed
Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 share a bathroom and shower room.
Bedroom 6 has a shower just outside
Bedrooms 7 and 8 have sinks but no bathroom on top floor, have to come downstairs to share
Bedroom 9, no bathroom, also have to share.
Please contact Lady’s Walk House directly for your accommodation requirements. 01249 721186. Click here for floor plan.
06/03/2019 - 09/03/2019
10:00 - 18:00
Trainer: Sue Allen