“The online platform works really well, and it was a close and intimate session with old and new friends across the world. I am moving forward with more clarity, calmness and courage into the brave new world! Thank you all at VisionWorks for Life!” – SHP, Singapore
”Doing a workshop with you on Zoom was a revelation for me. Beforehand I was pretty sceptical – how well could this possibly work? I assumed that it would be far less effective than the usual model. I was wrong, completely wrong in fact. Altogether it was an amazing experience – I would recommend it to anyone. Thank you both so much” – SR, Cornwall
With the end of 2020 fast approaching, and still physically separated by Covid-19, we will meet online to reflect on the past year and how it has shaped our relationships, with partners, families, colleagues and the wider world.
Join Jeff and Sue online to explore the blocks that keep us from intimacy and awareness, sharing and success. We all feel trapped at times by the fears, power struggles, deadness or walls of separation that prevent true partnership.
Discover practical and proven ways to:
- Uncover old beliefs and patterns
- Experience real bonding
- Allow the love and happiness you deserve – and all in time for Christmas!
We look forward to seeing you.
Online Workshop Timings
2pm – 6pm
9 – 12am AND 3 – 6pm
9 – 12am AND 3 – 5pm
Including tea breaks and family group time
We suggest the following minimum technical specifications for joining online Zoom seminars:
- Internet Connection: 5-10mbps download speed is recommended. Check your connection at www.speedtest.net
- System Requirements:
Windows 7 or higher, Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
- Download the Zoom software for free here
- Test your audio and camera on Zoom here
- Join using a computer (PC or Mac) instead of a mobile device / tablet
- Connect with headphones that have an in-built microphone
20/11/2020 - 22/11/2020
09:00 - 18:00
Trainer: Jeff & Sue Allen
Location: Online via Zoom
Bookings are closed for this event.