“Stay a spectator or jump into the adventure that is life and love”
- Do most days feel like another round on the treadmill?
- Have you lost the fire in your belly for your job, or your love?
- How many of your relationships feel distant and jaded?
- Is life comfortable, but there’s still something missing?
Whenever we experience a disappointment, failure or loss, we can withdraw from life to try and protect ourselves. We don’t want to feel that distress again, so we distance ourselves and hide old resentments – but in doing that we also lose confidence and excitement. This takes a toll on us and on those who love us, as we limp through life as a shadow of our former self. (“What happened to the man/woman I married?” or “what happened to the man/woman I was?”)
This two and a half day workshop offers an in-depth spotlight on the psychodynamics underlying our search for happiness and success. Our minds are endlessly fascinating, capable of creating triumphs and catastrophes according to our positive or negative attitudes and beliefs.
Experiential and powerful, illuminating and life changing: over the years thousands of people have benefitted from our workshops. Because everyone is different, what each person experiences will vary.
Here are some of the changes you can expect:
- Happier relationships at home and at work
- Confidence to find solutions
- Being more free, open, loving and spontaneous
- Learning to forgive yourself and others, resolving old resentments
- New willingness to embrace life and love
Join us and feel renewed, ready and willing to say yes to life with fire in your belly once more.
1pm – 6pm
10am – 6pm
10am – 5pm
15/05/2020 - 17/05/2020
12:30 - 18:00
Trainer: Jeff & Sue Allen