“We’re better together”
This online workshop offers an in-depth spotlight on the psychodynamics underlying our search for happiness and success. Now more than ever is the time to take stock and focus on meaningful change. How do you want your world to be post-coronavirus?
Our minds are endlessly fascinating, capable of creating triumphs and catastrophes. We are being offered a quiet time to go to our deeper centre and commit to profound and lasting change, in whatever direction we choose.
Join us for a powerful connection via Zoom – see below for technical specifications:
We suggest the following minimum technical specifications for joining online Zoom seminars:
- Internet Connection: 5-10mbps download speed is recommended. Check your connection at www.speedtest.net
- System Requirements:
Windows 7 or higher, Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
- Download the Zoom software for free here
- Test your audio and camera on Zoom here
- Join using a computer (PC or Mac) instead of a mobile device / tablet
- Connect with headphones that have an in-built microphone
15/05/2020 - 17/05/2020
15:00 - 17:00
Trainer: Jeff & Sue Allen
This event is fully booked.