Simple Steps: Morning Workshop
Power struggles and fights are major stumbling blocks to success. You too can find out how to understand the deeper dynamics and change any difficult relationship or situation from turmoil to peace.
Simple Steps to a Happier Life – a relaxed, informal workshop with Sue Allen in beautiful Wiltshire
Psychology of Vision has helped tens of thousands of people around the world to improve their lives, their relationships and their health and their income.
These workshops are for you if:
- You are at a crossroads in any aspect of your life
- You are looking for better ways to feel happy and fulfilled.
Join Sue, an experienced international trainer and make a difference in your life and in the lives of your family and friends. You will gain:
- Ways to understand old patterns of thought and behaviour that are holding you back
- Practical skills to empower you
- Tools of happier relationships at home and at work
- Being more comfortable and confident in any situation.
“This series has helped me get more from life.” Tiffany
“Thank you, I can face the issues that are holding me back.” Seeta
“Such a refreshing way to look at things.” Nicky
These are all stand-alone sessions; you can book just one or more at a time for £30 each
All morning workshops are 9.30am to 1pm, others in the series include:
17 October – Communication – The Key to Change
5 December – Opening Your Presence – Principles of Leadership
09:30 - 13:00
Trainer: Sue Allen
Bookings are closed for this event.