Life Changing Two Day Workshop, Poundbury, Dorchester
Our happy relationships are the key to experiencing fulfilment and joy in our lives.But we all know the bad times too, when misunderstandings, conflicts or grievances with others can cloud our lives at work or at home.
- Do you wonder why you re-act or behave in certain situations, or with people around you, either at work or at home?
- Do you find you’re especially sensitive with those closest to you?
- Perhaps you are in a relationship crisis right now and looking for a better way.
Discover WHY our relationships with partners or family or work colleagues get stuck or worse. Learn skills to be more ‘in the flow’, to live an easier, happier life, and get on with absolutely anyone .
On this two day workshop at Brownsword Hall (see above) we will uncover and change the self-limiting beliefs and habits that block our expansive relationships. The powerful and profound Psychology of Vision model offers new perspectives and valuable wisdom. It has brought solutions to thousands of people worldwide; and it is a vital framework for anyone who wants to change and move forward.
Join us and you will get:
- Insightful, practical principles to tackle any difficult relationship
- fresh perspectives and skills to reach your goals
- the ability to improve your relationship with your SELF
- a fun-filled fascinating weekend
I feel more able to deal with a stressful relationship – Sue Stowe
Early Bird Price (until 25th August) £120
Regular Price £160
To book call 07798 578186 or email on [email protected]
Serenna can also help with local accommodation and travel details.
‘Poundbury is a fascinating new urban development designed by the Prince of Wales and the nearby beach at Weymouth makes this a perfect mini-break workshop weekend.’
05/09/2015 - 06/09/2015
10:00 - 18:00
Trainer: Sue Allen
Location: Brownsword Hall, Poundbury, Dorchester