The changes you can expect from a workshop
Because everyone is different, what each person experiences will vary. Here are some of the changes you can expect:
- Happier relationships at home and at work
- Confidence to find solutions to your problems
- Being more free, open, loving and spontaneous
- Learning to forgive yourself and others, letting go of resentments
- Realising you cannot change others, you can only change yourself
- Being more comfortable and confident in any situation.
- Would you like to learn simple skills to empower you? Join us at an event and make a real difference in your life, and to the life of your family and friends.
- Read our handy guide to ‘what to expect at a workshop‘ – please click here.
‘You make a wonderful team and I am once again astonished and grateful for your insights, delivered with such grace and good humour”. MR, Glos
22/11/2019 - 24/11/2019
Trainer: Jeff and Sue AllenLocation: Spirthill
“The group is friendly and open allowing thoughts and feelings to be voiced without judgement. There is much to contemplate, often leading to a stirring in my mind and soul.” SP, Wiltshire
Believe it or not, our relationships offer the fastest way to grow emotionally, psychologically and spiritually. Issues that could take decades for us to figure out on our own are accelerated within the hot house of an intimate relationship, because everything between us and our wholeness, or peace of mind and heart, will come to light.
That principle applies to any close relationship, whether with a partner, child, parent, friend, colleague or boss.
That could sound like the bad news, but actually it is good news because any problems or blocks in our present relationship reflect painful ‘baggage’ from the past that we carry inside. This baggage weighs us down; it creates inner conflicts and restricts our ability to learn and blossom into happiness.
This workshop is for everyone: single or in a partnership, settled or in the midst of a life crisis at work or at home. There are always vital lessons to be learned in the rich field of relationships.
22/01/2020 - 25/01/2020
Trainer: Sue AllenLocation: Great Somerford
“Being with just women for this retreat has been a huge reward to me and I leave here more confident and irresistible”. CM, Wales
WHY JOIN US?
- Be nurtured, supported and inspired in the company of other women
- Discover ways to cope with emotional stresses, hormonal imbalances and unhealthy habits
- Benefit from the wisdom of leading therapists
- Take time for yourself at this cosy and inviting country retreat
- Post Christmas, set your course for 2020
10/03/2020 - 14/03/2020
Trainer: Jeff and Sue AllenLocation: Girona
“ A necessary re-boot and mental MOT. Great people to hang out with”
“A complete revitalisation of mind and body”
“It helped me to let go of old patterns, to choose new and to become more aware. Thank you!”
Take time for yourself and give your body an opportunity to detox and revitalise with juice fasting, bodywork and an exploration of attitudes to health & happiness in the beautiful Province of Girona, Spain.