A life crisis 30 years ago led us on a path of inner work and self-development. We are dedicated to help others find a better way in relationships, by breaking with destructive patterns and learning to exist in partnership and peace with themselves and others.
Our regular events both online and at Spirthill offer powerful opportunities for change. Because everyone is different, what each person experiences will vary. Here are some of the changes you can expect:
- Happier relationships at home and at work
- Confidence to find solutions to your problems
- Being more free, open, loving and spontaneous
- Learning to forgive yourself and others, letting go of resentments
- Realising you cannot change others, you can only change yourself
- Being more comfortable and confident in any situation.
Would you like to learn simple skills to empower you? Join us at an event and make a real difference in your life, and to the life of your family and friends.
Read our handy guide to ‘what to expect at a workshop’ – please click here.
‘You make a wonderful team and I am once again astonished and grateful for your insights, delivered with such grace and good humour”. MR, Glos
20/11/2020 - 22/11/2020
Trainer: Jeff & Sue AllenLocation: Spirthill
“Thank you for a very wonderful and truly transformational workshop. The workshop room has wonderful energy and you both work brilliantly together.”
With the end of 2020 fast approaching, we will reflect on the past year and how it has shaped our relationships, with partners, families, colleagues and the wider world.
Join Jeff and Sue in wonderful Wiltshire to explore the blocks that keep us from intimacy and awareness, sharing and success. We all feel trapped at times by the power struggles, deadness or walls of separation that prevent true partnership.
Discover practical and proven ways to:
- Uncover old beliefs and patterns
- Experience real bonding
- Allow the love and happiness you deserve – and all in time for Christmas!
We look forward to seeing you.