What is Coaching and How Can it Help Me?
Experience the remarkable power of being personally coached by Sue or Jeff Allen, individually or as a couple.
During one-hour sessions you will experience:
- Expert guidance on the issues that matter most to you.
- Tools and techniques designed to help you make significant changes and move forward in your life and relationships.
- Exceptional insights and the capacity for real change.
- A safe place for individuals and couples to freely explore the negative patterns that stand in their way.
- Invaluable inspiration
- A customised plan to help you realise your true nature and greatest potential.
“I am able to see things differently. To let go of the stories that have held me stuck for so long. My energy and bounce has returned. This has been amazing.
– DP, consultant
If you are ready to take your life and relationships to the next level, then private coaching sessions either face-to-face or online are what Sue and Jeff would love to help you with.
To make your appointment with Jeff or Sue or to find out details about how online coaching works, please call the VisionWorks office on 01249 409001 or email email@example.com
As adults, our getaways are often designed around a desire to mend relationships or to escape the stress of our everyday lives. Unfortunately, all too often we slide back into our old behaviors and frustrations the minute we get home.
The coaching session was brilliant. You were masterful in the most gentle of ways. I feel entirely different and have a deeper understanding of what was going on for me and the way through.
– Kate Milner
But what if a getaway could not only be relaxing but life changing, too?
Our 2-3 days Coaching Retreats offer individuals or couples an intensive sequence of coaching sessions with Jeff and/or Sue Allen.
At the beautiful haven that is Naish House, Spirthill in Wiltshire, you have the perfect opportunity to focus on any relationship or life issues that need clearing. Stay in the glorious countryside with far-ranging views of distant hills; use this backdrop to explore new personal perspectives and healing tools, and anchor them so that you can take them home and bring them into your daily life immediately.
Our coaching retreats offer:
- 2 coaching sessions per day, with either Jeff and/or Sue Allen
- Self-contained 2 bedroom ground floor apartment, with fully equipped kitchen. All bed and bath linen. We are a few miles from a shop, so we suggest that you bring some essentials (milk, bread etc).
Pricing: £360 per day, for couples or £300 per day, for individuals (inclusive of accommodation and VAT)
To discuss dates with Jeff or Sue or to find out more information, please call the VisionWorks office on 01249 409001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We recommend either hiring or bringing a car as the nearest shop is 10 minutes by car.
Terms and Conditions
A deposit of £100 is payable on booking. This is refundable up to 14 days (minus a £20 admin fee) before the retreat if for any reason you have to cancel.