Commitment is the glue that keeps a relationship growing. It brings partnership, intimacy and success. But does the very word mean the ball and chain forever to you? Or perhaps it is your partner who cannot commit to the relationship, so you are both in limbo and inner conflict.
Click below for relationship coach Jeff Allen’s video about the dynamics of commitment.
While you may have become adept at adjusting to an unfulfilled or absent relationship, your dissociation cannot make you safe or happy.
This workshop is for you if:
- You feel withdrawn from love and life
- You are struggling to find the fun, passion and fulfilment you want
- You are searching for new ways to end the distance and have true partnership
And what you will gain is:
- Freedom from self-defeating negative behaviours
- Being more free, open, loving and spontaneous
- Deep connection to your own best self.
The Constant Relationship offers the freedom and peace of mind that we have always wanted. Join Sue and Jeff to explore how to have even more of these qualities – continually.